We accept guest post for following sites
- https://edupediapublications.org/ (Topics related to publication, books, journals and conference, publishing, editing and allied services, Book Reviews, Conference Promotion, Academic events promotion)
- http://www.pen2print.org/ (Topics related to Science, Technology, Economics, Management, Planning, Development, Economics, Politics, Public Administration, Social Studies and Literature, News Analysis and Current Affairs)
- https://internationaljournalofresearch.com/ (All topics)
- http://www.edupub.net/ Newsworthy content. Related to any topic.
Guidelines for Guest Post http://www.pen2print.org/p/guest-post-offer.html
To ensure the control on the spammer we, review and then publish the articles. The submitted articles are reviewed within a day and made available online on the next day if the quality of the article is good. The articles on currents affairs get priority in getting published sooner.
Some of the Mandatory Guidelines
- Please mention full author name, affiliation and social contact if any.
- Minimum no. of words should be 500 and maximum size of the article is 2000 words which is optimal for sharing the book review and short comment on the current affairs and any other topic which you think can help more of our readers. This limit is set as people enjoy reading such content more often which is neither too short nor too lengthy.
- Avoid spamming and sharing sensual content.
- Ensure Sub-headings in article if possible.
- Share your own content and do not plagiarize.
- If writing book review or sharing someone’s research paper’s abstract then mention the title of the book/paper and author’s name.
Please complete your author profile so that more people will contact you and seek your help and views on the matter relevant to both of you.
This platform is for sharing and caring for fellow authors and scholars who are seeking knowledge in this open access article publication site.
Submit your Guest Post today.